1815 E. Carnegie – Santa Ana, CA
1815 E. Carnegie is a 28,500 square foot industrial building acquired from a division of General Electric. The property had not been occupied for several years, and had substantial deferred maintenance. MCA’s principals renovated the entire property, and dramatically upgraded the façade with additional glazing, new landscaping, and demolition of functionally obsolete improvements. The property is currently 100% leased, and MCA’s principals divested of their interest in 2009.